WHO WE ARE:
MarketSense Weekly is published in web based format and is wholly owned by Water Street Advisory, Inc./Water Street Solutions, Inc; both corporations existing under the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America, with their main office location at 601 SW Water Street, Peoria, IL 61602.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
While we seek to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information available in our Newsletter, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of that information at any given time.
Specifically and without limitation, WATER STREET ADVISORY, INC./WATER STREET SOLUTIONS, INC declines responsibility for:
- any error, inaccuracy, or omission concerning information available in our Newsletter.
- any act or omission of any third party including of a Water Street Affiliate.
- any and all damages resulting from unauthorized intrusion by third parties (hackers) who modify information or content.any and all damages arising from malicious electronic agents such as viruses.
- any and all damages arising from privacy breaches.
- any and all claims for lost data, lost profits, loss of business, or any and all other consequential, incidental, special, indirect or punitive damages, regardless of cause, origin, nature, or consequence and even if WATER STREET may have been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising from access to or use of our Newsletter or the impossibility of reaching Newsletter.
- FINALLY: All opinions expressed in our newsletter are solely those of Water Street Advisory/Water Street Solutions. There is significant risk of loss involved in commodity futures and options trading and all advice may not be suitable for all investors. You should always consider these risks and evaluate your suitability based on your financial condition.
The information, content and services available in our Newsletter are provided “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
The laws of the State of Illinois and the United States of America govern our Newsletter, contents, and your use of our Newsletter. Any and all claims arising from our Newsletter or the use of our Newsletter, regardless of form, nature or type, must be brought in the courts or other tribunal located in Peoria, Illinois, USA.