The business side of farming is complex. There's a lot to learn. And we want to help and partner with you as you grow and improve your operation. Learning and understanding your goals and your definition of farm success are a big part of how we work together. Here are some ways we work with you to help you achieve your farm goals:
- At your farm office or your kitchen table. Let's talk about your hopes and dreams for the future of your farm, and how you can put together plans to move your farm forward.
- Over the phone with your Water Street advisors, as we check in with you regularly.
- At our annual, two-day farm business seminar, where speakers and experts bring you insight and tools you can take back to apply on your farm.
- On the radio, as our experts are interviewed on various topics about farm finance and farm transition planning and share market analysis.
- Online. Read our President and CEO Darren Frye’s weekly farm finance blog on Farm Futures and other articles and interviews you can use to help you lead your farming operation.